1. How much pain have cost you imagined evils which never came to be? It is always torturous to extrapolate from a faith in lack and the presumption of failure.
2. Never mourn the living. Savor the present forms through which the light of eternal life surges.
3. Beneath the tormented man darts a light-hearted sparrow which cares not for its tomorrows and dwells not in vain regrets of the past. Live now.
4. Perfect love casts out all fear. Worry is faith in the unreal, a sequela of incomplete love.
5. Inside every man is a heart which echoes the coordinating rhythms of the cosmos. So live that they might stop running from it and start moving to it.